Sunday, December 1, 2013

2013 Edublog Awards Nominations

Talk about last minute! Just in time for the midnight EST deadline, here is my Edublog Awards Nomination Post!


  • Best individual blog: Playing With Words 365. Katie does such a great job providing information that is useful for both parents and professionals!
  • Best group blog: Speechie Freebies. Everyone loves a freebie and this site has a ton!
  • Best student blog: Speechy Musings. Such great information and materials that I sometimes forget that Shannon is still a student!
  • Best ed tech / resource sharing blog: PrAACtical AAC. This is your one-stop shop for all of your AAC needs.
  • Most influential blog post of the year: If Only I Had Superpowers, Dear Prospective Adoptive Parent (I was on my way to grab a link to nominate a different post by CC and ran across this one. I can't believe I had forgotten it because I was very moved by it!)
  • Best twitter hashtag: #SLPeeps of course!
  • Best free web tool:  Picto4Me. Great for making communication boards!
  • Lifetime achievement: Speaking of Speech I believe this was the first speech therapy materials sharing site.
Good luck to all the nominees!!


6 comments :

  1. Thanks for the nomination! You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for the nomination! I feel so loved!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you thank you thank you!!! I feel so honored Carrie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your great information, the contents are quiet interesting.I will be waiting for your next post.
    Android App development Manchester & Iphone App Development manchester

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have just visited your site and the info you have covered has been of great interest to me. Some of the suggestions you have given have enabled me to apply my own thought process to afford a greater understanding of the issue. Some info that is provided on the Web is not very useful but yours has been worthwhile. Some of the points you have raised will assist me greatly. Incidentally, I like the way you have structured your site, it is super and very easy to follow. I have bookmarked you and will be back regularly. Thank you

    Gynecology instruments
    Orthopedic instruments

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks for mentioning picto4me. I feel honored me with your statement.Loved it.

    marco
    from picto4me

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...