I hope everyone is enjoying their Thanksgiving break! I know I am! I haven't done anything work or blog related...Until now that is ;) You probably already know that the big TPT site-wide sale is coming up Monday and Tuesday.
Today I'm linking up with Jenna over at Speech Room News for her "What's in Your Cart?" Linky Party!
Here's what's in my cart for the big sale:
- Naughty or Nice List Social Skills for Speech Therapy by Whitney of Let's Talk!
- L Listening Center Power Point by Kristin of Simply Speech
- Christmas Grammar Activities for PK/K by Expressly Speaking
- Winter Themed Speech and Language Packet by Speechy Musings
Now that I've shown you what's in my cart, I want to share some of my recent best sellers:
20 Seasonal & Thematic Game Boards: Here's another packet designed to be used to spice up your drill work!
If you're torn between these two, I've placed them in a money-saving bundle...and YES! Bundles are included in this sale! Check out the Seasonal Open Ended Bundle here.
Last, I wanted to share some of my all-time most popular. These are the items that are best selling and/or most wish-listed:
- Feed the Penguin Articulation Pack, Feed the Penguin Language Pack, and Feed the Penguin Bundle (containing both the Articulation and Language versions) have been consistently popular - even in the summer months!
- Mouse Gets the Cheese: A Following Directions Game is my #1 most downloaded item.
- Out of This World Vocabulary Fun is a companion for the first three beads on the EET strand.
- Receptive Language Bundle: This money-saving bundle contains Mouse Gets the Cheese and my #1 most wish-listed item, Snappy Snapshots (not to mention Greetings from Summer Camp and Receptive Detectives).
- Gingerbread Speech and Language Unit: My #2 most wish-listed item.
What's on your wishlist???