Sunday, November 24, 2013

S...Peachy Feedback Linky

I feel like I haven't written a blog post in a long time.  Here are my excuses reasons for that:  I'm in the middle of writing progress reports. You know how that is!  As if that isn't bad enough, I've also been sick with a cold that just won't go away (and my son and my husband both caught it too).  Also, I feel like this has been my busiest school year yet. I hope to write a post on that in the near future.  Anyway, you know how Nicole from Speech Peeps hosts a monthly S...Peachy Feedback Linky?


Well, I'm a little late to the party (the linky is closed), but I still wanted to participate.  The purpose of this linky is to reward TPT users for leaving feedback that is detailed and helpful to other buyers!  This feedback was left on my Out of This World Vocabulary (An EET companion):


TPT user jztjzt, you won a free product from my TPT store (bundles excluded)! Send me an email at cmanchester57@gmail.com to claim your prize!

If you didn't win my prize this month, head over to Speech Peeps to see if you were the winner for another blog/store!


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...